My Family's Navy Adventure

Welcome to All Hands on Deck: Sailor, Wife and Life.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

New blog!


Our new blog is finally ready!  Go to sailorwifeandlife@dyndns.org to catch up.

Currently missing one of the authors, but he will be back soon.  Thank you Paul for all of your help.  You are a great brother-in-law, but you may have bitten off more you can chew offering to help me.  Let me know if something is not working on this site......I don't know how to fix it, but I bet Paul does!

On another note, no letter today.  I did get his "remains"; a sad little box with all of his clothes, shoes and 16 cents.  Maybe tomorrow.  I have called our post office twice this week.  I wonder if they have caller id.  :)
Tonight, just a teething toddler, a kicking belly and some hot tea.  Not a glass of wine.....which is what I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment